Monday, July 18, 2011

New Cake Pop


My testers say this is the best yet. I should say the testers that like coconut say it's the best. If you don't like coconut your out on this one. I did have one tester say he would like all the little pieces of paper taken off before testing. But he's 4.

These are coconut cake from scratch, vanilla buttercream from scratch dipped in chocolate from the store and sprinkled with toasted coconut (little pieces of paper). I love this cake. Next time I'm doing these dipped in white chocolate.

I've also been working on football yummies for football season. I know I won't have much time once August hits and school starts. Fall is always so busy around here. I haven't had many orders and I'm really enjoying just playing in the kitchen. It's a nice refresher. Nice, but I'm going to need some orders soon to pay for these experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment